Sign up your group to help serve meals!
- 1. Schedule an on-site orientation (we’ll come to you!)
- 2. Register up your department, team, or small business.
- 3. Sign up to serve scratch-made, after-school meals (minimum 1x per month).
- READY TO GET STARTED? Email Mari Lappin to set up your team’s orientation.
We do not have any group one-time volunteer opportunities. A background check and orientation attendance is required before volunteering.
WHY WE VOLUNTEER
"I volunteer with The Patachou Foundation because it's unthinkable to me that children have to live with food insecurities in our hometown of Indy."
- Abbey Sullivan
The Patachou Foundation Volunteer
MEET A VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Spotlight: Andrea Louckes Peters Andrea Louckes Peters is a mom to 11-year-old daughter Cora, a rescue cat, Stormy, and a Guinea pig, Princess Daffodil. Andrea works for Lilly planning meetings and events. How did you hear about The Patachou Foundation? One of my business partners volunteered with Patachou Foundation at Thomas Gregg Elementary and invited me to come along. I had so much ...
More questions? Visit our FAQ