Sign up your group to help serve meals!
- 1. Schedule an on-site orientation (we’ll come to you!)
- 2. Register up your department, team, or small business.
- 3. Sign up to serve scratch-made, after-school meals (minimum 1x per month).
- READY TO GET STARTED? Email Mari Lappin to set up your team’s orientation.
We do not have any group one-time volunteer opportunities. A background check and orientation attendance is required before volunteering.
WHY WE VOLUNTEER
"I volunteer with The Patachou Foundation because it's unthinkable to me that children have to live with food insecurities in our hometown of Indy."
- Abbey Sullivan
The Patachou Foundation Volunteer
MEET A VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Spotlight: Kara Goodwin Kara Goodwin is the mother of Hayden (11) and Layla (8). After years of working in the corporate world, she became a full-time mom and her family moved to Bologna, Italy. Recently, they transitioned to life back in the US and Kara is currently a meditation teacher and co-host of a podcast called “The Meditation Conversation” with ...
More questions? Visit our FAQ