Sign up your group to help serve meals!
- 1. Schedule an on-site orientation (we’ll come to you!)
- 2. Register up your department, team, or small business.
- 3. Sign up to serve scratch-made, after-school meals (minimum 1x per month).
- READY TO GET STARTED? Email Mari Lappin to set up your team’s orientation.
We do not have any group one-time volunteer opportunities. A background check and orientation attendance is required before volunteering.
WHY WE VOLUNTEER
"I volunteer with The Patachou Foundation because it's unthinkable to me that children have to live with food insecurities in our hometown of Indy."
- Abbey Sullivan
The Patachou Foundation Volunteer
MEET A VOLUNTEER
- Volunteer Spotlight: Noha Zaki Noha Zaki already speaks three languages: Arabic, French, and English and is working on adding Spanish to that roster. Noha studies international marketing at the Kelley School of Business at IUPUI and loves drawing, photography, and people watching. “Body language fascinates me,” she says. How did you first hear about The Patachou Foundation? I first heard of The Patachou Foundation through working ...
More questions? Visit our FAQ