As you enter 2017, resolve to include The Patachou Foundation in your New Year.
How would you like to partner with The Patachou Foundation in 2017? Fill out this quick online survey to let us know how we can best work with you to impact your neighbors.
The reality is that statistics are stacked against Indianapolis youth. In fact, they face an unparalleled hunger crisis:
- Fresh, unprocessed food can’t be found in many areas of our city
- 1 in 5 kids are not guaranteed any food after school at home
- 29.5% of Indiana youth are overweight due to their eating habits
With your help, The Patachou Foundation fights against this tide. We serve wholesome meals to the most vulnerable kids and teach them to create healthy habits for life. To truly see results, this work requires resources, manpower and a lot of dedication.
We hope you are a part of our plans for next year. We are already looking forward to:
- Delivering 22,000 nutrient-dense meals with seasonal ingredients to students
- Serving 625+ students at 9 schools and 3 summer camp programs
- Teaching 1,200 hours of empowerment through food education
- Creating meal-time experience through caring volunteers every day of the week
Let’s fight hunger together so that kids can enjoy a balanced evening meal, and fully understand all of the joys of the table, regardless of their zip code.
Sport your Patachou Foundation T-Shirt. Become a volunteer today.
If you are already a volunteer, sign up for next semester’s volunteer opportunities that are posted online.
Cheers to a happy, healthy and impactful New Year for you!
P.S. Any gift you make until midnight on December 31 will be tax deductible in 2016. Online giving is easy. Make a donation to The Patachou Foundation with your card here, or make a donation via PayPal here.